Thank you for your interest in posting your center's job opportunity on with SDRRT's website and social media platforms. To submit a job posting for inclusion on the Job Board List page, please follow the steps below.
#1. Please click this link to inquire about a Job Posting
#2 please email us at email@example.com the information that you would like posted and attach a photo we can use on our social media sites.
College Park Preschool is Hiring
College Park Preschool: Now Hiring Center Director
DESCRIPTION, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND DUTIES
1. Oversee all operations of the Preschool, ensuring compliance with CA licensing requirements and assures the safety and well-being of the children and teaching staff at all times.
2. Interacts with families of preschool children including help with recruitment, giving tours as appropriate, greet families as they arrive and respond to parents questions and concerns on an ongoing basis.
3. Assures that all required documents for children are maintained and up to date, including immunization records, personal files and health concerns.
4. Oversees/participates in hiring of staff, making certain that all required training and professional development days are provided and documentation completed for all of the above.
5. Meets with CPP Board at least quarterly to review/approve policies and oversee school activities.
6. Responsible for the financial management of the Preschool, including purchase of all needed supplies and equipment and creating and monitoring an annual budget that allows for the previously agreed upon financial contribution back to the church annually.
7. Meets with the church Pastor monthly to keep him informed of activities and needs of the school and to be certain the church and Preschool have a mutually beneficial relationship.
8. Provides needed information to church office such as facility usage needs, preschool reports, newsletter articles, payroll information and other information as needed.
9. Functions as a member of the Faith Presbyterian Church’s management team and supports the direction and vision of the church.
10. Other duties as requested or needed to maintain a high quality Preschool.
1. BA from an accredited college or university with major concentration of course work in early childhood education or child development. Three units of Supervision/Administration coursework is required.
2. Familiarity and philosophical alignment with Reggio Emilia inspired and play based learning model.
3. Minimum of 15 units of child development is required.
4. Possession of a current California Child Development Permit Site-Director level is recommended or Site Supervisor Permit is required.
5. Five years’ experience working in the early childhood education, preschool or childcare setting is required, with two years in a leadership/management role.
6. Possesses current CPR/First Aid and Food Handler’s Card or obtains them within 30 days of hire.
7. Mandated Reporter Training completed within 30 days of hire.
8. Demonstrated understanding of principles of early childhood development, childcare operations and staff supervision.
9. Must have excellent customer service skills.
10. Background check/education check clearance, signed criminal record statement, and Acknowledgement to Report Child Abuse obtained prior to employment.
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Paid Time off
Resumes can be sent to the Chair of Personnel, Faith Presbyterian Church 5075 Campanile Dr. San Diego Ca 92115
College Park Preschool
5075 Campanile Dr. San Diego 92115
Our mission at College Park Preschool is to provide an enriching learning environment in which each child gains a positive self-concept and develops to his/her full potential through a “whole” child approach. Curriculum is developmentally appropriate, individually appropriate, and culturally appropriate. Meaningful experiences are provided for the children so that they may learn more about themselves, their families, their community, and how to live with, accept, and celebrate the diversity and uniqueness of themselves and others. Parent-teacher partnerships provide a strong basis for communication and a support system for child, parent, and teacher. A loving, positive atmosphere within a small school “family” creates a sense of belonging.
NAME & CONTACT FOR INQUIRIES
Nancy Harbor at nharber@Cox.net or
St. Mark's Nursery School
Assistant Teacher Needed
Reggio Inspired Early Education Center is looking for a nurturing and outgoing child development professional to work alongside the Lead Teacher during class time and as a team member during playground times. The position is for 35 hours a week, and we follow the San Diego Unified School District’s calendar schedule.
Qualifications/Requirements: The ideal candidate must be reliable, flexible, and have completed (or currently enrolled in) 6 of the required Early Childhood units. Fingerprints, CPR, and First Aid preferred but willing to work with/help onboard the right candidate. We will also work with this individual on becoming a fully qualified teacher.
Salary and Benefits: Competitive pay (based on experience and education), benefits, paid vacations, paid holidays, and an incredible working environment. 50% tuition reimbursement if you’re continuing your education and employee discount on tuition if you have children of your own. Our teachers have been with us for over 20+ years and our program has been in operation since 1968. We are highly regarded in the larger community and hoping to bring on like-minded individuals for the long haul.
Start Date: Training to begin immediately for an official start date of 8/21/2023.
Applicaton Procedures: Interested applicants should call the school office at 858-273-1489 and ask to speak with Anita or Jess or email their resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: http://www.stmarksnurseryschool.com/
Empathy In Nature Project
We are actively seeking a qualified and passionate preschool director who will oversee the daily operations and
administration of our non-profit outdoor-based, social emotional preschool. The candidate will be experienced
in the field of early childhood development, with an emphasis on outdoor-based education. Unlike most
Preschool Director positions, this one also comes with the ability to shape a new high-quality educational
model and curriculum.
The preschool director’s responsibilities will include helping in the development of curriculum and teacher
training, recruitment of staff, marketing and communication, financial management, and communication with
Candidates should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as love for children. You
should uphold the vision of the preschool and ensure that the preschool meets the relevant standard set by the
state. Ultimately, a successful Preschool Director will determine the needs of the preschool, protect the health
and safety of children, work closely with the head teacher and report to the Empathy in Nature leadership
Participate in the vision, design, and implementation of the organization and school.
Oversee teacher-training initiatives and the development of the EINP Institute.
Oversee the daily operation of the preschool.
Manage staff in collaboration with the non-profit leadership team.
Create policies and develop curriculum.
Manage financial transactions and prepare budgets.
Schedule training of CPR and First Aid for all members of staff.
Identify and schedule fundraising events.
Schedule on-going training of teachers.
Oversee the planning and preparation of meals for the children.
Love for children and passion for teaching.
Degree in early childhood development or related field.
Certification from the National Child Care Association (NAC) or similar institution.
Minimum of 3 years experience in this role.
Minimum of 3 years classroom experience.
Strong leadership and administrative skills.
No criminal record or child-related offenses.
Experience with diversity, equity and inclusion in early childhood education.
Reggio Emilia approach experience.
$50,000/yr - $80,000/yr
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
Contact: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Mission Hills Community Preschool is a play-based, Reggio-inspired, developmental preschool serving children 2-5 years of age. We have a 1:5 teacher-to-student ratio and offer a wonderfully supportive work environment.
We are seeking a teacher (or assistant) with the following qualities:
warm, nurturing, flexible, collaborative, reflective, reliable, easygoing, able to take initiative, well-versed in redirecting children’s behavior, and patient.
The hours are approximately 7:30 am to 1 pm, Monday through Friday.
Please send a resume via e-mail to
For more information, call 619.291.2112
Interested applicants should have 12 core units in Child Development/Early
Childhood Education (willing to work with you on attaining this within a
reasonable timeframe), a valid TB test, fingerprint clearance, and CPR
START DATE *
Flexible, but before August 28, 2023
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Starting pay $20-25/hour, depending on experience and education
$200/mo toward preschool’s group health plan
3% Matching Retirement (probationary period)
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission Hills Community Preschool San Diego, CA
NAME AND CONTACT FOR INQUIRIES
Anna DiMartino, Director
Canyon Rim Children’s Center
Are you a motivated early childhood educator who would like to put your skills and work at one of the best Reggio-inspired preschools in San Diego?
Canyon Rim Children’s Center (CRCC) is seeking a well-qualified person to join our team. The successful candidate will be joining a group of teachers who are firmly committed to the creation and maintenance of an environment in which learning occurs at each child’s pace and individual style.
Minimum Qualifications Include:
A minimum of 9 units in Early Childhood Education with continuing education (Associate’s degree preferred)
Preschool classroom experience required
Preschool classroom experience required
Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain close positive relationships with
parents, co-teachers, and administrators
Familiarity with the Reggio Approach
This position offers competitive salary and benefits plus the opportunity to receive year-end performance bonuses.
Pay range is $16.03-$20.00 per hour.
Please visit our website canyonrimcc.com for more information about our facility and programs.
Applications may be emailed to email@example.com and must include a cover letter or email, a resume, and a copy of transcripts. No phone calls, please.